Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the difference between Gel and Memory foam?
- All of our foams are breathable. The memory foams are quick responding and contour your head and neck. The foamed gels are 3000 times more breathable than traditional memory foam. They also contour and support your head and neck with a bouncier feel.
What is Water Expanded Memory Foam?
- Foam expanded with water rather than chemicals for a more natural product.
What is Sleep Cool Technology?
- Breathable and heat dissipating materials to keep your body at the perfect sleeping temperature.
Can the covers on the pillows be washed?
- They can be washed in cold water. Hang to dry.
Where are your pillows/mattresses made?
- The foams are made in Italy. The covers are made in Canada and the USA. Pillows/Mattresses are assembled in the USA.
Have your products been tested for harmful substances?
- Yes, our foams have the Oeko-Tex quality certification, ensuring they have been tested for harmful substances and all high standards are met.
You mention that your pillows "cool". How does that work?
- Our specially engineered foam absorbs and dissipates body heat, keeping you cool all night long. Our cooling covers are constructed with special fibers keeping you cool as well!
Do you recommend adding a pillow case?
- It really is up to you. It is a personal preference.
The essential oil smell of my pillow is not as strong as when I first purchased. What can I do to enhance the smell?
- Although the essential oil is part of the chemistry of the foam, the smell may dissipate over time. If you would like to add more essential oil scent, you can purchase an essential oil, dilute it with water and spray it on the pillow.